About Co-Sleeper® Baby Bassinets
Whether you choose to breast feed or bottle feed, our Co-Sleeper® brand bassinet promotes bonding and enables parents and infant to sleep better. It is also recommended by leading pediatricians and sleep research experts Dr. James J. McKenna Ph. D and Dr. William Sears. Reach over and draw your baby close for feeding, or just plain loving.
The Arm’s Reach® Co-Sleeper® brand family of products are available in a wide selection of colors, fabrics, and styles to harmonize with the décor of the parents' bedroom, and provide the baby with a complete sleep-system. Our family of products also include the Co-Sleeper® brand beautiful dreamer™ Cocoon. It’s a suspended cradle environment much like that of the mother’s womb, and the gentle swinging motion magically soothes your crying baby. Use the Co-Sleeper® brand Cocoon sleeper around the house by day and the Co-Sleeper® brand bassinet by night.
Have a question? Give us a call at (805) 278-2559! Leave us a message and we will return your call as soon as possible!
Please be advised that at this time Arm's Reach® does not ship directly to customers internationally. For ordering outside of the USA, please either give us a call or email us and we would be happy to direct you to a vendor in your area.
How it started
The Arm’s Reach® Co-Sleeper® baby bassinet is a unique creation that began with a mother and father’s need for a safe sleeping environment for their baby. They, like many parents, had rediscovered the benefits of co-sleeping with their infants - increased bonding, ease of feeding and a greater sense of closeness - yet were concerned modern beds weren’t appropriate for a baby’s space. They solved this problem by placing the child at the side of the bed - literally within arm’s reach! Their result is a wonderful series of bassinets that keep babies close to their parents during the important early months of development.
Certifications & Awards
- A better start in life for mother and baby. Early bonding makes for a secure beginning.
- Mother can breastfeed during the night without getting up, thus meeting needs of both mother and baby.
- If the child(ren) is/are restless, the mother can simply reach over and comfort them. Research confirms benefits of a quick response to a baby's needs.
- Mother can enjoy more rest because she can reach her baby from her bed.
- From the first day home mother and baby are able to bond and this bond carries through for the rest of their lives.